Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The first class



Well, my first student has very graciously given me permission to use her photographs on my blog. I thank her for her co operation, and also for giving me the required boost " Wow, the first class went so well, let us do it again !" - she and her friends were so appreciative about the dishes that I felt that I must do more of this - and here I am, doing more and more - and most importantly, enjoying what I do !


In the first class we had Butter Chicken cooking on one stove, while the students merrily rolled out Rotis - an unleavened flat bread - They really enjoyed rolling the rotis. I must say, they were good at it, too ! They had great fun first making and then tasting the food they made. I enjoyed their involvement in cooking and the pleasure they took in puffing up the rotis..It was a wonderful experience.

No comments: